Saturday 6 April 2013

On your wedding day

ok I have moved away from my d-lites for a few days, Not that i have got bored but a change is as good as a rest.
this card my husband thought it was more like a sympathy card to a wedding card and i do think in one way he is correct. But i also think it can be a wedding card for someone more likely to have a church wedding see what you think.... its not one of my Favourites but it may be yours so let me know in the comments box below started with a blank card added faux pearls around edge and then mounted black card on it and added a gold peel off border around edge. i got my embossing folder and embossed milk card stock .the folder i used was M-Bossabilities Large Reverence folder. its a lovely folder with crosses on one side and a nice lily like flower on the reverse. once i did that i took my cross die and placed it on my milk embossed card were i wanted it .i ran it through the cutting machine and embossed. i didn't want the cross only the outline. I then found some nice paper and backed my open cross with it using foam pads to give raised effect. i added the bow and the wedding day sentiment to finish.

you can see here the cut out imaged slightly raised off the page 
so Im not sure if I like it, hubby says its for a funeral and my girls are holding out on the judgement so I guess my followers will have to tell me.

so its down to you !
please leave a comment below.
also have a go at my poll how many spellbinders. a poll is interesting tell you more about your fellow followers slightly. 


ttfn folks xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting