Friday 5 April 2013

Friday and im feeling fine!!!!

Good morning to you all,
Its been beautiful in sunny Scotland for the last week so I decided to put some daffs on my window sills  at home, and so you didn't feel left out I also decided to put a vase on site, Although there are no flowers in this one..... Yet !!!

Again another beautiful die from the spellbinders D-lites range.
Im still loving them.


This card was a |D-lite to make the vase is such a pretty die. You get two dies in this packet you get the vase and the outline vase now. if you do just the vase you get this effect on you card. if you do the vase out line on its own you cut the shape of the vase if you do both together you get the total ornate cut out vase,
So as always blank card then I grabbed my milk card and measured the size I wanted I rounded my corners on this card as I wanted a softer look.
I then took the best embossing fold to date from couture creations (tied together). I love this folder its simple but elegant,
and ran my milk card through the grand calibur with the folder to emboss it i mounted that on to my blank card, added faux peals and left to dry.
I then took gold card stock again roundd my corners and mounted that on my embossed card. Now you can see in the picture i didnt emboss all the card i left a bit at the bottom for my sentiment.





I then got milk card again and just ran the ornate vase die through the machine and embossed it through to.
i mounted that on my gold card. Added a few pearl gems to the corners.
Now another D-lite die this is called ornamental tags one . again two dies in the packet but i only used the tag die and not the little bit in the middle,
i stamped a sentiment on card first then i lined the die over the sentiment so I got it straight, ran through the machine as normal to cut and emboss. then while the card was still in die i took my perfect medium pad and ran it all over the die to catch the areas that were left, I then took out of die and sprinkled clear embossing powder over ,shook off ,then using my heat gun dried the embossing powder.
You can just about see the shimmer on the tag left by the embossing powder, mounted the tag using foam pads at the bottom of the cards added pearl gem in the centre of the flower. that was it card done.

Im happy so much fun with these dies They are beautiful and they are a must for any spellbinder fan.

What do you think?

i would love to know if you have these dies and what you have created with them ?


Tomorrow i will do another card using them so make sure you pop back.
thats it for know folks

TTfn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting