Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spellbinders D-Lites poppy die

Ok my stock is shipping its way to me as I type,so excited ive got some fab heartfelt creations products winging there way to me, some beautiful stamps and compatible dies, cant wait to use them myself to showcase them, and we have a range of ranger stuff too,  stuff that you will use everyday over and over......

Any way todays card is the positive image that I cut out of the d-lites spellbinder die, i used the negitive on one card now im using the postive, just to show you that you can use these dies over and over even using the scraps.
So started with my labels one dies and cut out a big white matt then a smaller black matt, I mounted them together and then placed them one side of my card, I had some pinflair sentiments that I need to use up so found a nice one and placed that on the right side of the card on my gold background.
I found in my scraps a die cut circle which just fits a peeloff on saying best wishes made a little glitter bow to sit just underneath. Then as before I had my poppies cut out in gold and glued them onto my black matt. Faux pearls round the edge
This was a really quick card to do and I think quite effective,
I could have embossed the poppies or coloured them but I liked them just as they are. What do you think?

I will show you a card again really quick and easy using the gates and fence, from the D-Lites , ive also embossed them to give a metal look so look out for that card soon,

Pop over to
www.taylormadecards.co.uk
to see when the craft suppiles are in,

I have a new set of D-Lites to play with tomorrow
So I will be showcasing a few of them soon
So for now happy crafting and see you soon

Ttfn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting