Thursday 21 March 2013

Been a while!!!

OK so I haven't been on for a while,well before Christmas with one thing and another I just haven't had 5 mins to do anything,
anyway im back how long for depends on when my op is, that's for the trapped nerve I have (yes 2 half years now) but the consultant has decided after numerous visits and scans the nerve needs a op as its badly damaged, so off to neurosurgeon on 8th April to see when they are taking me in, anyway enough of that we are here to see cards....new cards, ive made a few so over the next few weeks I will put them up. I wont say day by day as that never works as something always comes up so I will just leave it at that.....
im also in the throws of getting hold of stock to sell on my site im in chats with a few companies at the moment and all is looking good, you can properly guess what im going to stock but if not i will tell you,
hopefully it will be spellbinders, stamps, glues, gems, and heartfelt creations stock to, I will build up the supplies so eventually there will be a good few extra pages of craft supplies on site,
anyway back to todays card...
a simple card that screams elegance to me
what do you think?
i started with my blank card,then took a milk coloured piece of card and embossed it using the tied together embossing folder, i mounted that on my blank card i then took a piece of red core-dinations card stock and matted that onto my tied together piece,
i then took another milk card and embossed it with the hearts embossing folder
i rounded my edges of the heart card with my corner trimmer, i took the frame one from the d-lites range spellbinders have done and cut that out of milk card stock too
and in the same colour red i did the butterflies
added gems and bow and stamped a lovely sentiment and last but not least faux pearls around the edge
i do lve the look of the card certainly something i would be happy to receive 
hope you agree, 

hope you like the card, sorry last few pics had to be done by webcam as camera wasnt working you cant really see the colours and embossing but hope the first pic does it better justice

any take care 
see you soon 
ttfn xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting