Friday 29 March 2013

back to basics


Good morning a nice simple card today going back to basics. this card is going back to dies we have forgot about of maybe just don't use as much.

I started with a blank card and I found a piece of paper from my stash that I adore I think its from a kanban paper pad , but don't hold me to that. its a lovely lilac and teal colour with roses, a maybe a bit dated for some but this card was for a grandma so it was perfect.

I went to my co-ordinations pads and found a nice lilac card stock to match, matted that on to my blank card. I then embossed my white card using the spellbinder m-bossibilities folder . I placed that card on to my lilac matt I then cut a piece of the roses paper and another lilac card which I ran through the folder too. I finished with a sentiment stamped on to the lacy ovals die and while the card was still in the die I used a bit of dusty concord distress ink around the edge. 

I had some paper flowers in my stash I think they were from the glitter girls flower box last year add few of them on one corner . on to swirl that I had cut out .
finished of doing a understated bow, few gems and faux pearls 
I hope you like this card!

I was planning on doing a few cards using my new spellbinder D-Lites dies but im still waiting for them. I was hoping they would arrive today but no sign yet......
as soon as they arrive I will let you know so you can look out for those cards.

Tomorrows card will be the most understated elegant card ever......... I love it and I could make this style card all day long.........do I give you sneak peek??????.................no!!!!!!! you will have to pop back tomorrow to see it 

 so for now my lovelies take care see you soon happy crafting......




TTFN xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting