Monday 25 March 2013

Poppy card using spellbinders D-Lites dies

Hello folks
All going ahead with my crafty suppliers first orders are now in so make sure you pop back to see when the stuff will be on site. i can now say we will be stocking items from heartfelt creations and ranger products to start with
All exciting stuff!!!
Anyway back to todays card poppies, this is using one of the d-lites dies from spellbinders, not seen much show cased on them because they are quite difficult to remove the cut card stock from them, but I have been using some wax paper with them and the card comes out a lot easier.
Ok started with my blank card rhythm used some black card as matt then I wanted two papers the same but tone differance so I went for a very red spotty paper on white then a white spot on red. I cut my die out and wanted to use the negitive part for this card I cut it out of a golf card stock then I used labels one to frame it
I placed my image on the brighter paper more red one as I had poppy image andu used the lighter one as a matt
Stamped sentiment matted that then finished card off with a big bright bow
With faux pearls around edge.
I liked how this card turned out hope you like it too. Let me know
I will show the next card using the poppy image that was cut out of the above card tomorrow.

So for now take care, hope your all safe and warm in this ghastly weather, we have been quite lucky here in the north highland area we have had flurries but nothing like most of you wrap up take care see you soon with another card

Ttfn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting