Thursday 28 March 2013

Spellbinders D-lites gate and fence die

Ok todays card is using the d-lites gate and fence dies, and I think they are D-liteful to use.
Start with a blank card, cut out three pieces of different coloured card for my matt and layers started with a gold card then black and lastly what I called a muted gold card stock. I layered those up first them added my faux pearls around the edge of the black card stock.
Using my wax paper I cut my does out just one of each was needed. I cut them both out then removed my wax paper and placed my cut outs onto a cradt sheet, I did that so I didnt make a mess when using my perfect medium clear pad and rubbed over both cut images till they were covered. I then took my cosmic shimmer bronze embossing powder and sprinkled it all over both images till well covered,shook off all access and with my heat gun begain melting.
I took a label die, cut it out then while card was still in the die I took the perfect medium again and just went over the edges see picture, I was really happy with the overall effect I got with the embossing powder, metal looking gates and fence. I stuck the images onto the card and added a few flower gems here and there . And of course a bow.
I was happy with the card which could be used as any ocassion I used it as a thank you card this time
I love using the D-lite dies they have a lovely quaility about them, I hope you all agree,
Tell me what you think its always nice to get feedback
Anyway thats all for today so take care folks

Ttfn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting