Wednesday 3 October 2012

wow christmas is coming

hi Christmas is around the corner so there's no better time to start making our Christmas cards
I have so much fun doing these i will be posting one a day over the next week
please feel free to leave comments likes and dislikes
I haven't been using  a lot of spell binder dies in these as I know alot of you haven't got them in fact some of the cards don't use any die so im sure you will be able to replicate them.


This is the first one of many to come , I started with a blank card and used aged mahogany distress ink around the edge,i then took a black piece of card and cut it to size using it as a matt, I chose a piece of Christmas co-ordinations card in red/mahogany and in using my sanding block rubbed over the embossing on it, This card is lovely it has lots of ready embossed christmas themes on it so no need for a embossing machine, i mounted that then on my black card.
i have a stamp  which is from just so stamps which i stamped onto black card using versa mark and embossed over it in white embossing powder, i then did my sentiment in the same way.
i mounted that then onto another piece of black card, i then had some peels off's and stuck those onto black card and cut around them, i placed the baubles over lapping each other at the top with a small bow and the tree on the bottom corner, i finished the card off by adding a few gems were i had stamped my sentiment added a bow and as always comic shimmer pearl glue around the edge to make faux pearls,

i hope you like the card as much as i have like making it,
any questions feel free to leave it 

more tomorrow so for now folks 

ttfn xx





1 comment:

  1. Really nice card. Even I would be happy to receive it. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting