Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 2 Christmas!

Good morning as promised another Christmas card, I know I said I would not use a lot of spellbinders dies but I think this one is cute, I really didn't have any idea were this card was going when i picked the window die but i think the end result is a cute Christmas card, What do you think?




I started with a blank card and trimmed down some milk coloured card,i then cut out my window on the same card and matted it on green co-ordinations Christmas card, I cut out a holly border again using my spellbinders and mounted all on my card,
i stood looking at the card and wondered what else i could do to make it christmassy, so i reached for my trusted peel off's.I stuck two bells on to some green card and cut them out placed them on the window,added a bow to match, I did my usual faux pearls around the edge and on the border, added the sentiment let it snow and i did spray some glitter over the whole card to give it a shimmer but in the picture you cant see it,
I was happy with the end result and my windows do still open , This card is plain and simple and not over the top. 

What do you think i would love to hear your views ?

Please also pop along to my shop click the link and see which special guest has been in contact with me

taylormadecards

also please pop along to

particraft Sue Wilson

to see were I get inspiration from

another card tomorrow what will it be?


take care folks happy crafting and 

ttfn xxxx

1 comment:

thank you for commenting