Saturday 6 October 2012



As promised a card using my new spellbinder die shapes,
in this set you get the stocking and Santa hat and a candy cane stick,

so my first card was to use the stocking,and i must say i love it.You can decorate the stocking in so many ways,

Blank card to start, 

I firstly cut out my three stockings, with them all left in the die after embossing i ran over the die with my watermark versa mark pad,i made sure i got all the raised embossed bits.
I then took the die of and sprinkled each shape with white embossing powder, Then i decided i wanted the white bits glittered so with a quickie glue pen,i went over all the white embossed bits,I let the glue get tacky then sprinkled some glitter over i did not do the snowflakes,
I then cut out some mirror board and black card as matts.
I found some dinky pegs in my stash of bits and made a washing line from one side of the card to the other using twine i stuck my pegs in place. i didnt really like the pegs on show so i cut out a decorative rectangle shape to cover them.i stuck the card down onto the pegs. I then found a lovely label die and cut that out in black and stuck a sentiment peel off on to it.
i finished off by putting a holly border christmas peel off around the edge and again my faux glue dots using cosmic shimmer silver, last but not least i went over the whole card with my silver glitter spray 








a simple but nice christmas card which was quick and easy to make 

tomorrow there wont be a post so i will be back on Monday  with yes another Christmas card. a very simple but stylish one, using one embossing folder and two dies

so this will be one everyone can replicate.



please leave a comment always nice to see whose looking at the cards,

but for know folks 

ttfn xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting