Monday 8 October 2012

Monday morning and time for another Christmas card!!!




As I said on Saturday a card which uses only 2 dies and an embossing folder.

I like this card as it was so quick and simple to make plus i think it looks quiet elegant and stylish, this card is for the person that doesn't like over the top and im sure we all have some of them in our families.

so blank card to start im using kanban blank cards just in case you did want to know what cards i use.

i got a milk coloured card and embossed it in one of my folders, I picked this one as i could put my faux dots over it.

i cut out a holly motif die and a little oval die for my sentiment,
i inked the oval die while still in the die in a antique walnut ink.
i placed the cut shapes in the centre of my milk card  and before sticking the card down i added a bow at the bottom, i finished the bow off with a dazzlers gem, i added a silver border peel off around my milk card and 4 little dazzlers on each corner added my faux pearls on the milk card and around the edge of the card and that was it .....finished

a simple but elegant Christmas to which i think anyone would be happy to receive...

what do you think?

comments are welcome...

see you all tomorrow 

ttfn xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting