Saturday 22 March 2014

Male card

This card is moving away from spell binders, I have been playing with martha stewarts air dry clay,and so far im liking it, the only cons to it I have found is the box really doesnt come with any instructions on how long it keeps and how to keep it once opened. But in searching the tinernet I come across the how too's ....
The set I brought was the nature starter kit , I paid 22.50 and in the box was 4 molds, 5 clays, 1 white,1 blue ,1 yellow ,1 brown and one red , 2 tools, some florist wire and florist tape.

To start
I took my clay and made the leaves bird and stem. you can find these tutorials on you tube, set a side and let them dry for 24hrs.
Then I took some green and brown card which was from co ordinations, matted and layered them.
I pin pricked my first brown mat, I then used cosmic shimmer faux pearl glue and did spots on the green mat,  the pearls was made with the dark bronze one colour,
I then placed my bird, leaves and stem on to some delicate green patterned paper arranged them and, stuck them down using pinflair silicone glue. To finish I added a happy birthday sentiment.
Im fairly happy with the result.i do struggle to make make cards but I think this set will come in useful for them. What do you think? Any,questions feel free to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting