Tuesday 13 May 2014

Some Scottish themed cards

I did say i would now be doing some Scottish themed cards, well i would call them more tartan themed cards

the glare of the cellophane caught the camera light here. this was mainly made using both spellbinders and the scan and cut (which i love)
materials used

white blank DL card
black ce card
red patterned paper from my stash
co-ordinations red card
tartan material
and bronze pearl card stock
ribbon
bling
faux pearls (cosmic shimmer glue)


Tools used
spellbinders labels twenty two
brother scan n cut

started with matting and layering black card stock with the red paper. added my faux pearls on to the dl card left to dry.

i cut out using the grand calibra labels twenty two one out of the red card and one using my tartan which cut really well.
 i then went on-line and found a deer shape image. i cut out two of these . i then used a pre-set sentiment within the machine and cut them both on the scan n cut.
i then added my bow with a gem in the centre.
added three gems on the top and opposite on the bottom for added bling
while i was making the card one of the deer ran off . for the life of me i couldn't find it anywhere
so i made up the card and photographed it using one on the card. 


then just as i was putting the card in cello i found it again so the top picture is with them both on

i glued the tartan onto my card but i usually stitch it on but for quickness glue worked just as good.

here are some other cards i made using my tartan material





hope you like them let me know by leaving a comment!

any questions just ask ,

hugs to all 
ttfn xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting