Monday 4 June 2012

Queens birthday!!!


Ok with the jubilee in full swing and the Queens Birthday today , its time for another card, I have again kept with the theme of the weekend


I started with a blank shaped card, I used Tim Holtz tape for the back ground this was travel tape, then got a red marker pen and outlined the edge.
then i found a postcard style piece of paper, I added that at a jaunty angle then found 4 blue buttons for corners on the top two buttons I got a piece of twine from one button to the next so making a washing line, i then cut out and made some bunting from union jack paper red white and blue,
found some mini pegs to peg up my bunting I stamped on each piece of bunting a letter spelling out London 
I then added a piece of union jack card slightly straighter on my postcard paper
I purchased some GB ribbon a while back and added that to the bottom with a GB bow
I then stamped a sentiment on card and using my spellbinders stamp die I cut that out backed it with black card and used antique linen distress ink over my sentiment 
Overall I was happy with the way this card came out, as with any card I never know were it will end, I never set out to do a style I make a lot up as I go along, chopping and changing on the way, I have been known to spend in total 3 hours on one card but that's because im so fussy, 
I am sure the queen would have loved to get this card in the post !!!

I hope all you like the card let me know your views leave a comment on here so everyone can see what you think
good or bad honesty is the best policy!!!

and remember you can always shop online at my shop www.taylormadecards.co.uk 
I am open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, If you don't see what you like then give me a buzz I custom make cards for you and your needs too!!!!!
take care all have a great day folks 


ttfn  xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting