Friday 11 May 2012

good morning all


Good morning folks, I think I am getting there slowly with  blogger. It still has few issues but i am hoping they will go away on there own lol
I have been busy uploading ready for the CRAFTfest in June I have a stall there so I am hoping lots of you will pop over and have a look There is going to be lots of stalls selling lots of different items so it is defiantly a date for your diaries 

I also ordered a window cling from http://www.studiocrafts.net/
and I must say its fantastic!!! 
ali did a brilliant job start to finish on the design I was wanting,it was a rather big design to go above my front door with my house name on it, and when she posted it guess what it arrived from Kent to Sutherland (highlands) the very next day now that is service,
as soon as I get the cling up (need a new piece of glass first) I will post the sign on here and on twitter as I think ali's designs and company should be spread around everywhere lol 
you can guess I love it I will also be ordering a rather unusual cling for my husbands car to which im sure she is looking forward to do. and she knows what i mean by that, all will be revealed soon!!!
so i suggest you all nip over to ali's and take a look at her site once you have one cling you will be clung.....
(hooked)


Today's card is using my new dies from spellbinders to which I am loving!!!
again this is another Sue Wilson inspired card so make sure you pop over to her blog to see more ideas 


This again is a simple one to start with as always I have taken a blank white card now I have cheated a bit on the matting and layering as I didn't have enough of the pink and gold card to go around, so all I did was cut thin strips 4 in total and just matted them on to the edge of white card.
 This is a good tip if you are running low.
I then pin pricked around the edge of the white card to add detail and texture
I embossed a cream bit of card  and cut out 2 shapes the same and inter locked them together
to create a nice ornate circle 
I add a Moroccan accent shape to the middle and stamped my sentiment on it dusted with pink distress ink .I added a bow and this ribbon is fab its one of my favs at the the moment , placed a little flower in the middle and added some pins 
and finished off with a few pearl glue drops around the edge 
Again you will find this card on my website for sale at www.taylormadecards.co.uk

be sure to check out the new added category where you will find my new designs

thank you all for bearing with me while blogger has been a beggar hopefully I can get back to normal now


Any questions, comment please leave as I would like to know peeps are following, also don't forget about the blog give away if I can get to a certain amount of members then one random member will get a card of their choice from the website, so join now you have nothing to lose ,

ok folks that's all for now 

ttfn xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thank you for folowing my blog. It wasn't until I read your blog on your website saying how you had problems uploading a photo to appear on this blog, that I did not realise you had problems with blogger. I hope its all sorted now for you. I have not experienced any issuses like this myself since using blogger, but I know I needed help from a friend a few ocassions to guide me around what I couldn't find.

    I love the card you have on show here, and look forward to seeing your business cling. I have ordered one myself from Ali's Craft Studio yesterday, which will go in my living room window. Preview I have seen looks very good, so cannot wait to see mine for real.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting