Monday 12 May 2014

Thank you for the follow and lovely comments x

Firstly i would love to welcome 2 new followers Patricia and Hazel 2 lovely very talented sisters who also craft

And to everyone else who left lovely comments

Samantha wade
karen letchworth
zoe sanderson
debi ryan
essie jane
judy corner
jacquie j
mervi leikas

i thank you all xxx

what a week i had had some lovely comments on my blog which has given me the boost i needed.

This card im showing today i really enjoyed making.

i have put it as a birthday card but it could be for any occasion. i think it would make a nice wedding card too.

after finishing the card and taking the photos i did do something extra on it as i think it needed it see pictures below.






materials used 

black ce card
white ce card
green pearl card
blue co-ordinations card
blue/white ribbon
bling
faux pearl gems
and a peel off sentiment
glitter,
Hat pins
double side self adhesive sheet

spellbinder dies used

parisian accents die (background)
1x fancy tags three die
1x fancy tags two die
floral ovals


 How to put together 

started with black card and added my faux pearls left to dry. pierced my white card which you just see in picture above.
cut another black card and used as another matt.
i took my green pearl card and placed a sheet of self adhesive over it. cut to size put to one side.
i then did all my cutting firstly work out how many i needed and cut out 9 parisian motiffs out of my blue card .
i then cut out my floral oval the largest in the pack in white card then in the green and blue card cut out one of each tags .
i did use a bit of distress ink on the oval .
i then cut out my banner shape (nr bow) in white and green card. made up my bow added dazzler and 2 stick pins set aside to dry.
once i had all my elements together i started to play around with the lay out. once i was happy with were everything was i started to put the card together


 firstly i took of the self adhesive sheet and placed my Parisian motif's on the green card. once i was happy with the lay out i pressed them all firmly in place i then took some glitter and sprinkled it over the rest of the adhesive that was left exposed and rub it all over. that's the back ground complete.
i then mounted the oval on to the card using mounting foam and glue as on glitter added my two tags placed sentiment in to the centre
i placed my banner at the bottom added bow. i did add faux pearls to the banner after as i thought it needed it see pictures above.
i like the way this one turned out hope you do to



would love again to read your comments as its always nice knowing your not alone out there.

so take care folks hugs to all 
see you with another card soon.
 I have been given some tartan to play with as i haven't really done many Scottish themed cards i thought i would use the tartan on them, 
so the next few cards will be themed.

any questions please feel free to get in touch.


also any card on this blog is for sale if you interested in any then just use the contact me form on the left. im trying to make room so all will be low in price 

thanks for reading 

ttfn xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting