Saturday 14 April 2012

My daughters b/day card

Daughter's 17th birthday card
Posted on 10:04am Friday 13th Apr 2012






It was my Daughters 17th b/day on Tuesday so I whipped up a card for her,

she loves micro beads so I have added them to the butterfly isn't the best pic I have taken but I think you can notice the different texture on it,







I liked this card so much I have also included it in the shop,you can have any name, instead of daughter and any colours just add it in the special instruction box at checkout,

my son lost my usb cable so i havent been able to upload any new cards till today...so being Friday 13th I wasnt excepting any deliveries but first thing this morning it showed up

so I have put a few on with more to follow later,

it's the craft fest in june and I will be having a stall there,if I can work out how to do it lol, looking forward to it,it will be a first for me,so im excited

im on twitter would be nice to have some more followers

so nip over and start following me


but if you do see a card you like remember we do cater for your needs,if you want it tweaking etc...

then contact me....

Okies that's it for today

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting